Woohoo Cooler weather is finally here!! It actually feels like FALL here, BUT sad to say, it will only last for a few weeks before it gets REALLLLY cold here.
Since my last post on the 22nd, I have applied for a different job in a different flight working more with computers and managing and maintaining them, so we'll see how that goes. Should hear who got the job on Monday, October 4th.
Riley is doing great in Sure Start and loves riding the bus to and from school. She has lots of fun, and Emilee and i love it because it's like having free childcare!!! woohoo!! We did get the adoption papers in the mail this past week, so we can now start working on changing Riley's last name...
Elijah is jibber jabbering even more now. Emilee took him today to the ER because he woke up with some REALLLLY bad congestion and wheezing. They said it was either viral, or not, or the crupe, or maybe the beginnings of pneumonia, but they weren't for sure.. SOOOO they put him on Zythromycin and said it should help... or maybe not...
The youth worship team Emilee and I are over is supposed to play for their first time at church on Monday night to open up the first night of revival. They are going to be singing "Blessed Be Your Name" and then our worship team will do the rest of the music.
I had three days off in a row, and it was TERRRRIFIC!!! I still miss the Monday-Friday work schedule though (which is the schedule I'll be working IF I get this new job, so PLEASE PRAY!!).
OOOOH, and last but DEFINITELY FUNNIEST thing that's happened so far this week:
Emilee dropped Lilly off at the groomer's today and thought she did a pretty good job of explaining to the Korean lady what she wanted... UNTIL she went to pick Lilly up... and SAW her!!!! Suffice to say that the only parts of her body with ANY hair on them now are her head and her tail!!! HAHAHA we'll put up pictures soon..
Alright, that's it for now.. will keep you guys updated on the stuff going on in our lives..
No comments:
Post a Comment