Saturday, October 9, 2010

Revival week!

Just an update from this past week since my last post...

Elijah is definitely talking more... I went into his room a few minutes ago and he told me just as plain as day: "I wanna dit up." hahaha.. Then he went straight to the kitchen and started reaching for stuff on the counter (and yes, our SON can reach stuff on the kitchen counters now.. yikes!).  I asked him if he wanted a cup and he said "Mm, Cup!"  He's doing soo good..

Revival went great!! We only missed Thursday night (we needed a night to rest).

Today, I got tired of the sunshine creating a glare on our computers and our tv coming through the window, soooo i took 7 black garbage bags, scissors, and some boxing tape and fixed that problem!!

Also, we went to the airshow today!! It was fantastic, BUUT it was also extremely hot today, so we grabbed 4 pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, 2 bags of chips, 1 lemonade, and 2 sweet teas and took off to the bx.  Now we're just sitting here at home waiting to go to worship practice! God bless!

Oh, and I get to start speaking at church every few weeks with some other awesome brothers in Christ! Pray for us that we'll say the right things and that it will be Truth and not our opinions!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment