Hi everyone!!!
SO I have 2 praise reports since I last blogged (sorry it's taken me so long to get back here to blog.. gonna try to do better in the future).
1). I GOT MY NEW JOB!!! SO I'LL BE WORKING MONDAY THRU FRIDAYS AND HAVE REGULAR WEEKENDS OFF STARTING THE MONDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING!! THANK YOU LORD!
2). WE GOT OFFERED ON-BASE HOUSING!! NOT 2-BEDROOM.. BUT 3!!! SO I'M GOING BY TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT TODAY!!!
Lately, I've been thinking more and more about commissioning opportunities as well. This upcoming year, I will have to re-enlist, and I don't want to stay on the enlisted side of the house for much longer. I've been looking at 3 different options:
a). The Chaplain Corps (getting my MDiv and becoming a Chaplain)
b). Airman Enlisted Commissioning Program (applying for AECP and going back to college to gain a 2nd bachelor's degree and then go to OTS to commission)
c). OTS (applying to go to Officer Training School for 90 days, then getting my commission)
Please keep us in your prayers as we decide on what path would be best for us to take! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment