Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!!!

Holy Cow today came fast and now it's gone! Emilee and I put on the kids' and our matching pajamas (made by Emilee) and put the kids to bed after showing them the Night Before Christmas that my mom had bought for them last year (and recorded her voice reading it for them). 

We had a Christmas Eve service tonight that had all sorts of technical difficulties at the high school auditorium, but we made it through by the Grace of God. I delivered 4 containers of fudge today (chocolate and peanut butter). People seemed to enjoy it.

Emilee and I are now sitting here watching A Christmas Carol (Jim Carey version) after eating some of her homemade Oreo & coffee truffles (deeeeelicious, but really hard to eat more than 2 in one sitting... I had 3. haha).

May God bless you all and Merry Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment