Sorry it's been forever since I've blogged... most of the time, if I have free time, I'm either spending it doing Trig or resting from the day's work! I'm realllly enjoying my new job! It's great getting to be back on a "normal" schedule and have regular holidays off with the family and such. We've been enjoying some snow for sure.
For New Year's Eve, we had over 8 people from the worship group and work and hosted breakfast at midnight. While Emilee made the most of the breakfast, I was on my griddle making chocolate chip pancakes! I also taught several of the non-Korling friends to play Oh-mok (오목) and we had a small tournament!
Our friend Daniel also spent the night with us and watched some TV and relaxed with us. All in all, New Year's Eve was fantastic because we were able to spend it with dear friends. Looking forward to see what memories 2011 will bring!! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment