EXERCISE AGAIN THIS WEEK!!
So this past Saturday, I participated in my FIRST ever NEO exercise.. I ended up being placed on the Hero Report because I was one of many who helped set up tents that CE was supposed to do, but they were MIA for a while.
The set up was terrible, but the play was fun and the tear-down wasn't too bad, but it did cause me to be late enough to make it impossible to go to the movies to see Tangled with my wife and kids, so they didn't go either.
Today (Monday) began one of our exercises, so this morning, I made it out the door in my MOPP and IPE gear to work, trying not to fall and break my neck on all the ice on the roads and steps.. lol but I love my shop!! At least we all suffer together with smiles on our faces!
Just 4 more days to go!! OH, and I also took my Chapter 3 Trig test last night! Gotta start planning for the next AMU class (either calculus or physics or chemistry)! Wish me luck! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment