Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 2013

Alright, we celebrated Bubba's birthday at the super park near our community and thought we would only be outside for two hrs, but instead stayed for 4+ chatting it up with some friends and playing with the kids. Now, Emilee and I are both peeling from sunburn. But it was so much fun!

Also, I had an upper endoscopy done on the 22nd April to see what is up with all this stomach acid. They took a long cord and put it down my throat and into my esophagus, stomach and duodenum. I didn't feel it though because the meds were great! We get the results in two to three weeks.

Well, that's it for now. Just finishing up a web design and UML modeling/programming courses. In a couple weeks I start two more classes: DATABASES!!! My favorite!!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment