07 April 2013
Hi everyone!!
So I've been thinking of doing something like this for a long time, but just haven't implemented the idea yet. Before I joined the Air Force, I was a missionary, a ministry leader, youth minister, and evangelist. Since I've been in the Air Force, Emilee and I have been able to share the Gospel and Jesus with many people, helping some to find their way back to Christ, and maybe in others, at least planting a seed. But I've not really had an outlet for messages that I feel God places on my heart to share with people. Therefore, I'm going to start documenting them here and have links to them in the new blog page, and hopefully later on, will be able to get some video-recorded sermons up on YouTube to share.
Hope this section is a blessing to you and lifts you up during the hard times!
Be blessed!
In Christ,
Brad ("Bubba")
No comments:
Post a Comment