Today I'm at home sick hanging out with Emilee and the kids. Elijah and Riley are beating on his new drum we bought him (since he broke his last one). This one has the sticks attached by a small rope to each side so he can't lose them. I bought Emilee a snuggy yesterday to surprise her and she seems to like it pretty well. She'll get lots of use out of it when winter hits. It's light blue with monkey faces on it.
I also found two recipes on line for yeast rolls: Golden Corral rolls and Quincy rolls. We'll let you know how they turn out and Emilee will probably post the recipes on her blog.
Emilee and I have a parents' night out this Friday, and then right after, we have a youth lock-in that we are planning on going and doing music for. We are planning on going to the DMZ on Saturday, 28 August (just me and Emilee). Our youth band kicks off on August 31st at the chapel. We are also planning on going to the zoo in Seoul on Labor Day. No worries. We WILL put up pictures either on here or on our facebooks (facebook would be quicker since it has a batch uploader).
Worship team has been going well at the chapel. This past week we had a great service except that we were told by several people afterwards that the mics were turned down too low and they couldn't hear us very well when we spoke or sung.
I'm reading a book right now entitled "Why Christians Can't Trust Psychology" by Ed Bulkley, Ph.D. I encourage ALL pastors, preachers, missionaries, evangelists and church leaders who play a counseling role in the church to read this book. In a few words, God's Word IS enough and IS still relevant to the problems ALL people face today. His Word has the answers, there is no need to look to other places for answers. His Word is ENOUGH.
That's it for now. Thanks for reading.
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment