Today was 24th August, 2010... which means August is almost over, we should be hearing back about Riley and Sure Start (if she has school in the Fall, and if so, who her homeroom teacher is), we should be hearing about the completion of the adoption, I have my Spanish DLPT in September, I also need to schedule 2 Management CLEPS and 1 Public Speaking CLEP in September and pass them to finish my CCAF (Community College of the Air Force) degree, and then I should be able to start some Master's degree classes for my Master's in Divinity.. Needless to say, military life is JUUUUUST a little busy.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas time and just celebrating as Emilee, myself and the kids (our first time doing Christmas by ourselves).. We are definitely looking forward to going home in July 2011 (sometime next summer) to visit family and friends, and go on a couple vacations with each of our families (I cannot WAIT!). I also asked my father-in-law if he could possibly teach me how to ride the motorcycle, sooo I need to look into a motorcycle safety course here as well before I go in next year.
Also prior to going home next summer, we want to make sure we have a Tanneau cover for the truck.. It's ALWAYS a challenge for us when we have luggage we have to throw on the back of the truck and travel back and forth, especially if there's a chance of rain, snow, or thunderstorms. We ran into rain last Christmas while traveling, but we had a tarp to throw on top of all the presents and luggage.
Emilee and I are also planning on working on a 3rd child in September, so we'll see what God has in store. We are also planning on starting a youth praise and worship band on August 31! We have a bunch of excited youth too, so please pray we don't let God or them down. This will be an interesting adventure for both Emilee and myself.
Last but not least, I have my eyes set on a mandolin case, a banjo case, new banjo strings, and a Cello!! Yeeeeeah, we love our music.
Well, guess that's it for now. Hope you guys and girls are blessed, keep the Faith, and remember, God is still God, He's still on the throne, and He's still in control!! Amen and Amen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment